Have you ever wondered how healthy your heart is? What about your risk factors for a heart attack or heart disease? Cardiac Screening can provide you information on how healthy and efficient your heart is.
Included with XpertHealth’s Cardiac Screening is:
- Complete Health History to help identify risk factors such as tobacco use, family history, physical activity level, and past heart health issues
- ECG/EKG (electrocardiogram) measures the electrical activity in your heart using a series of electric sensors placed on your chest. The test provides information on the heart’s electrical activity, heart rate, and heart rhythm.
- Exercise Cardiac Stress Test (VO2max Testing) provides information on how effective your heart and lungs work together during activity. The test utilizes a stationary bike, heart rate monitor, ECG/EKG, and a mask that measures the components of the breath.
- Echocardiography (echo) uses ultrasound to create images of the heart and blood vessels surrounding the heart. The imaging can also be done before and after exercise to display the difference of the heart at rest and after activity.
- Body Analysis to identify high or low blood pressure, heart rate, Body Mass Index, waist circumference, and body fat percentage
Review with our Xperts of information including the results, lifestyle changes, fitness program focus, and decrease your risk factors.