People come in all shapes and sizes, but do you know what your body composition consists of? Do you know what a healthy weight is for your height and age group? Do you know what your risk factors are for disease or illness based on your body type? Do you know what your estimated caloric intake each day should consist of?
XpertHealth’s Body Analysis can help you to identify your current vital signs, body composition, and provide recommendations to modify your diet and lifestyle to help decrease risk factors for disease and illness.
Included in XpertHealth’s Body Analysis is:
- Health History to identify current and past health issues, family history, tobacco use, dietary habits, activity level, and risk factors.
- Body Mass Index is calculated using your height and weight to determine your body fat and body type.
- Body Fat Percentage uses skin calipers to take skinfold measurements at specific locations on the body to help determine the percentage of fat weight and lean muscle mass weight in the body.
- Waist Circumference will determine how much of your body fat is around the waist and can determine risk factors associated with overweight and obesity.
- Omron measures the amount of electrical impedance in your body tissues (muscle, skin, fat, and blood vessels) to determine your body composition and basal metabolic rate (the amount of calories a person needs in one day). The device can be used to track body fat loss.
- Heart Rate
- Respiratory Rate
- Pulse oximeter to identify the amount of oxygen saturation in the blood.
- Advisement our Xpert will provide you with information on what the results mean, advice on lifestyle changes, fitness program focus, improve your body composition, and decrease your risk factors.